Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome to 3in1Fitness!

Lately I've received a ton of questions from people about diet and exercise. Many of you know I love health and fitness, so I thought I'd create a place I could answer all these questions, as well as provide some additional information on popular topics. I have so much going on right now and I'm so excited about all of it! My kids are at great ages and are really making life interesting for me, I'm a year away from being an RN, I'm still working out hard and eating well, I just joined up with Habitat for Humanity, and I'm putting together some super intense group training classes for this summer. God has blessed my life beyond measure and I'm ready to see what else he has in store for me in 2011!

In this blog I will be including diet and exercise tips, health updates, and some random thoughts from yours truly. Please feel free to ask questions, suggest ideas, and comment as you wish! I named this 3in1Fitness because I take a holistic approach when it comes to the human body. Mind, body, and spirit... it all works together and must be addressed as a whole. I admit I don't know everything, but what I don't know, I will find out! I look forward to hearing from you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment